PADI Course Director Andreas Auer
Andreas took his first breath underwater back in 1984 in Austria in a Swimming Pool with the local fire department. It was "love at the first breath" and in 1996 he became a PADI Open Water Diver in the warm and clear waters of the Caribbean Sea in Playa del Carmen Mexico. Andreas has been on the footsteps of famous Jacques Cousteau and Hans Haas discovering and diving in the French Polynesia, the Marquesas and Cook Islands, Fiji, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Maldives, Thailand and in cold water lakes of Austria logging more than 3000 dives.
In 2002 Andreas turned his passion into a career and became a PADI Pro.
Andreas experience builds on a very strong background working and managing top class 5 Star dive centers, high end dive operations on Luxury Liveaboards and Cruise Ships. Andreas speaks fluent 4 languages and has excellent communication skills. He is also a volunteer for the Austrian Red Cross "Ambulance Service". Andreas is a PADI Specialty Instructor trainer for a great number of Specialties's including: Deep, Nitrox, AWARE Shark, Wreck, Night, Underwater Vehicle, Oxygen Provider, and his big passion Underwater Digital Photography.
Andy has always been committed to staying at the forefront of the scuba diving industry and is always looking for new opportunities to improve and offer the best programs possible to his student divers.
He has always been committed to staying at the forefront of the scuba diving industry by offering the latest in education and technology:
Andreas Auer Instructor Trainer data:
- PADI Course Director graduate in Kota Kinabalu Malaysia under Senior Vice President for Instructor Training and Quality Management James Morgan.
- EFR & Care for Children Instructor trainer
- Instructor Trainer for: Deep, Night, AWARE Fish ID, AWARE Shark, Wreck, DPV, Nitrox, UW Photo and Video, Search & Recovery Diver, Equipment Specialist & Oxygen Provider
- Certified Diver since 1996 with more than 3000 dives
- Austrian national
- Fluent in English, German, Spanish & Italian and underwater hand signals
Please visit Andreas web site also at: www.projectdive.com
PADI Course Director Benno Brandon
Benno has been living and diving in Phuket since 1996. His previous
teaching experience includes a position as a PADI Instructor
at the Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) office on Clark Airbase
in the Philippines; Adventure Scuba in Broomfield Colorado USA;
DACOR Dive Center in Berlin and Tauchcenter Delphin in Landshut,
Germany; and as the General Manager of the El Shady Dive Center
in Hurgahda, Egypt.
His experience as Manager of Office Operations for one of the largest
PADI 5 Star CDC Centers in South-East Asia will provide you with
firsthand information concerning the dive industry in the new millennium.
Benno Brandon's Instructor Trainer Data:
- PADI Course Director graduate 1998 from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- EFR/CFC Instructor Trainer, Enriched Air NITROX Instructor Trainer,
PADI Rebreather Instructor Trainer (Draeger Dolphin & Ray),
PADI Oxygen First Aid Instructor Trainer, Specialty Instructor
Trainer for Diver Propulsion Vehicle (U/W Scooter), Wreck, Deep,
Night, U/W Navigation, U/W Naturalist, Search & Recovery,
Drift, Equipment, Boat, Dry, Altitude and Multilevel.
- Gas Blender, Scubapro, Beuchat and Mares Technician
- Trained over 50 Instructors at all levels, certified more than
- Diver since 1986, 2000+ dives